TORCH BEARERS 2024-25
Primary & Secondary Section
Parent – Teacher Interaction
Parents Teacher Executive body was formed as per the guidelines of Department of Education. Several numbers of meetings were held in order to have a fair selection and to explain the objectives to the desired members. The final body meeting was conducted where the 10 elected representatives were informed about the working and activities of the PTA in detail. PTA members were invited from time to time to witness the celebration of a few events such as Investiture ceremony, Independence Day, Sanskrit Diwas and Hindi Diwas.
Parent Orientation was conducted to inform the parents about the conduct of the activities, rules & regulations, discipline, events, examinations, etc. After the orientation, the concerns, suggestion and positive feedback by the parents were noted in the suggestion diary of each grade and quick dynamic measures were taken on the concerns recorded. This practice continued even in the PTI meetings conducted thereafter. Parents not only gave suggestions but also appreciated school and its staff for their efforts and initiatives. At several intervals PTI meetings were held wherein the teachers briefed the parents about their child’s progress, the forthcoming Evaluations and the Formative Assessments conducted.
- Parent-Teacher Interactions are organized on the prescribed days.
- Parents shall meet the teachers at the appointed time on appointed days only.
- Meeting days are subject to change.
- Any change in the given schedule will be informed to the parents in advance.
- Parents are requested not to disturb the teachers during school hours.
- They can meet teachers by prior appointment only.