Welcome to Datta Meghe World Academy……
Modern, Contemporary Education and Learning Facilities!!
Where future leaders are born!!!
Thirty years is a long time, a grand milestone, in the journey of any institution. For over three decades, Shri Dattaji Meghe and his group of educators have filled lives and hearts of all the students who have walked through the gates of our prestigious academic institutions. Spread across acres of beautiful lands, we bring world – class education for every student. With more than eighteen schools, institutions of higher education and permanent affiliation to Central Board of Secondary Education, New Delhi (Affiliation no: 1130337), we have always ensured that our students are on an onward journey towards ultimate success. At Datta Meghe World Academy a child will not just go to school, he or she will also excel thoroughly with our fully integrated learning modules and programmes. Child’s future is an intrinsic part of our collective vision.
At Datta Meghe World Academy (DMWA), we are bringing the much-needed upgrade to traditional education by striking a perfect balance intellect, physique and emotions for your child’s overall development, just to shape your little ones into leaders of tomorrow!
Our school endeavors to provide a responsive and dynamic learning environment to its students, intricately designed keeping the well- being and welfare of students at its core, to develop excellence in academics,
extra-curricular and behavior. Over 2000 students acquire this knowledge and skills to succeed as global citizens in a rapidly changing world.
Our mission is to provide a conducive learning environment for all our students, which encourages children to bring out the best in themselves and enables their holistic development through the joy and fulfillment of learning, enduring values and the celebration of diversity.
To nurture and build future of India
- To offer educational programmes that not only embrace academics but also support the physical, social, emotional and moral development of children.
- To provide state-of-the-art facilities, amenities, technologies and infrastructure to optimize teaching pedagogies and learning outcomes.
- To inculcate the values of compassion, gratitude, courtesy, empathy, and respect towards others and the environment in children.
- To provide a conducive, safe and secure environment in which each child can dare to dream, achieve excellence, enjoy learning, and become a continuous learner for life.
- To make children aware and appreciative of their history, culture, and traditions, whilst being open to other cultures and alternative views of the world.
- To foster international mindedness through a local and global dimension in the curriculum which appeals to children’s multiple intelligences and helps to develop in them a diversity of perspectives and skills.